ZTW MANTIS 80A SLIM LINE SERIES BRUSHLESS ESC W/ 8A ADJUSTABLE SBEC
ZTW MANTIS SLIM SERIES 80A BRUSHLESS ESC W/ 8A SBEC
ZTW Mantis Slim Series ESCs offer the same great features of the standard Mantis Series ESCs in a compact and lightweight package specifically designed for F3P and sailplane applications. As with all ZTW ESCs, they offer a smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection modes, solid BEC output, and excellent reliability.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. ZTW controllers represent a new generation of brushless ESCs using advanced microprocessor technology. They are designed and manufactured with high quality components which provide exceptional reliability, low internal resistance, and a smooth, linear throttle response.
● High quality, imported components and progressive PCB technology
● Supports high RPM motors, can be used with most of the RC motors on the market.
● More optional motor timing, startup and soft acceleration settings for smoother motor operation.
● Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
● Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON).
● Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation.
● Safety thermal over-load protection: when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
● Uses new generation MOSFET to ensure ESC's low operation temperature while supporting biggest peak currents and higher reliability.
● Compatible with ZTW Beatles Series programming card
● Output: 80A continuous, 100A burst for 10 seconds
● Input voltage: 2-6s LiPo; 5-18 cell Ni-XX
● BEC output: 5.5V/8A (switching)
● Weight: 57g
● Dimensions: 60 x 28 x 14mm
● Power wires: 12AWG, 100mm length
● Motor wires: 12AWG 100mm length
● Brake setting (on/off -- default: off)
● Battery type: (Ni-XX/LiPo -- default: LiPo auto detect)
● Low voltage cutoff setting (2.8V 50% / 3.0V 60% / 3.2V 65% -- default: 3.0V)
● Factory default setup reset
● Timing settings (Auto 7-30° / Low 7-22° / High 22-30° -- default: auto)
● Acceleration (Soft / Normal / Hard -- default: soft)
● Governor mode (RPM off / Heli Mode 1 / Heli Mode 2 -- default: RPM off)
● Motor rotation (forward / reverse -- default: forward)
● PWM/Switching Frequency (8KHz / 16KHz -- default: 8KHz)
● Low Voltage Cutoff Type (Reduce Power / Hard Cutoff – default: Reduce Power)
Parameters can be programmed using your transmitter, or by using the optional programming card (available separately). NOTE: Mantis Slim Series uses ZTW Beatles Programming Card.