ZTW MANTIS SERIES 45A BRUSHLESS ESC W/ 5A ADJUSTABLE SBEC
ZTW Mantis Series ESCs are designed for both beginner and advanced modelers. Their performance and stability have been approved by distributors and pilots around the world. Mantis ESCs feature a compact size, light weight, super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection modes, solid BEC output, and more. All these features make Mantis Series ESCs the perfect mid-level speed controller for park flyer, sport, and aerobatic pilots.
Looking for premium, top-level competition performance? Step up to ZTW Gecko Series ESCs.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. ZTW controllers represent a new generation of brushless ESCs using advanced microprocessor technology. They are designed and manufactured with high quality components which provide exceptional reliability, low internal resistance, and a smooth, linear throttle response.
- New advanced programming software with secondary sub-menu setting for ease of use.
- Advanced Governor Mode (uses B-Series design to keep the motor speed even though the load is changed)
- Supports high RPM motors, can be used with most of the RC motors on the market.
- More optional motor timing, startup and soft acceleration settings for smoother motor operation.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON).
- Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation.
- Safety thermal over-load protection: when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
- Uses new generation MOSFET to ensure ESC's low operation temperature while supporting biggest peak currents and higher reliability.
- Output: 45A continuous, 65A burst for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-6s LiPo; 5-18 cell Ni-XX
- SBEC output: 5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V adjustable @ 5A (switching)
- Weight: 47g
- Dimensions: 57 x 31 x 12mm
- Brake setting (off/soft/mid/hard -- default: off)
- Battery type: (Ni-XX/LiPo/LiFe -- default: LiPo auto detect)
- Low voltage cutoff setting (2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / None -- default: 3.0V)
- Factory default setup reset
- Timing settings (auto / 2° / 5° / 8° /15° / 22° /30° -- default: auto)
- SBEC output voltage (on 45A and larger models only) (5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V -- default: 5.0V)
- Governor mode (RPM off / 1st soft start / 2nd soft start / gov mod 1 / gov mod 2 -- default: RPM off)
- Motor rotation (forward / reverse -- default: forward)
- Start-up strength (10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% -- default: 30%)
- LVC cutoff type: (reduce power / cut-off power -- default: reduce)
Parameters can be programmed using your transmitter, or by using the optional programming card (available separately).