Spektrum NX8 8 channel radio (transmitter only) - SPMR8200EU
The increasingly popular Spektrum transmitters and receivers we know through and through at Aerobertics. Since a long time we are within Belgium and Europe one of the most important dealers of Horizon Hobby (and therefore Spektrum). Because of this, you can enjoy our knowledge, good service and a wide range of transmitters, receivers with all accessories and innovative novelties. We offer Spektrum transmitters for absolute beginners to experts and this always at the right price/quality ratio, which is very reasonable at Spektrum. In short: You can make your purchase of Spektrum products with us, even as a beginner.
The next-generation Spektrum™ NX8 offers a powerful combination of features and programmability available from no other 8-channel radio — including Wi-Fi connectivity; a large, 3.2” backlit color display; and built-in Smart Technology support.
With the Spektrum™ NX8, you’ll enjoy the 8-channel versatility needed to operate your models to their fullest potential and to fly complex aircraft such as EDF jets. And that’s just where its next-generation “NX” series advantages begin. The NX8 also incorporates many of the latest exclusive Spektrum™ innovations for a level of ease, efficiency and performance you’ll find in no other 8-channel transmitter.
Out of the box, the NX8 is compatible with Smart Technology. It comes ready to support your Spektrum™ Smart batteries and Smart Avian™ ESCs so you can receive essential telemetry data right at your fingertips in real time. The NX8 radio’s Wi-Fi connectivity adds even more convenience. In addition to completing product registration straight from the transmitter, you’ll be able to download firmware updates instantly. It’s a totally modern user experience.
More proven Spektrum™ radio expertise can be found in the NX8 transmitter’s ergonomic design. The contours, balance, and control positions combine to increase the accuracy of your inputs and provide unparalleled comfort. An easy-to-use roller wheel interface and easy-to-read menus simplify programming. The large 3.2” color display also presents telemetry information in crisp, clear, high-resolution detail, and lets you choose from multiple color palettes — or create your own. Even a long-lasting, rechargeable 1S 2000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery and USB cable for convenient USB charging are included.
With 250 model memory, model programming templates, programmable voice alerts, wireless trainer system functionality and more, the NX8 puts a wide array of control innovations and advantages into the palms of your hands. Fly your aircraft with next-generation performance — choose the 8-channel NX8 transmitter from Spektrum™.
Needed to complete:
- Compatible Spektrum™ receiver, such as: AR8020T 8 Channel Telemetry Receiver (SPMAR8020T) // AR637T DSMX® 6-Channel AS3X® Telemetry Receiver (SPMAR637T) // AR6610T DSMX® 6-Channel Telemetry Receiver (SPMAR6610T)
- Backlit 3.2”, 320x240 resolution display screen with multiple color palette choices and user customizable colors
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy product registration and firmware updates
- Smart Technology compatibility out of the box
- Airplane, sailplane, multi-rotor and helicopter programming
- 10 programmable mixes, 2 sequencers, and up to 10 different flight modes
- 250 model memory
- Model templates for BNF® aircraft
- Superb ergonomics optimized for comfort and precise, fatigue-free control
- 3.7V 2000mAh 1S Lithium Ion transmitter battery and a
- USB cable for convenient USB charging
- Number of Channels: 8
- Modulation: DSM2®/DSMX®
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Frame Rate: 11/22 Ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Programming Feature: Airplane/Helicopter/Sailplane/
- Model Memory: 250
- ModesUser Selectable: Mode 1-4
- Transmitter Battery Type: 1S1P 2000mAh
- Range: Full
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Rate Positions: 3 POS
- Flight Modes: 10
- Proportional Inputs: 5
- Integrated Telemetry: Yes
- SD Card/Airware™ Capable: Yes
- Receiver: Not included