Spektrum NX10 10 channel radio (transmitter only) - SPMR10100EU
The increasingly popular Spektrum transmitters and receivers we know through and through at Aerobertics. Since a long time we are within Belgium and Europe one of the most important dealers of Horizon Hobby (and therefore Spektrum). Because of this, you can enjoy our knowledge, good service and a wide range of transmitters, receivers with all accessories and innovative novelties. We offer Spektrum transmitters for absolute beginners to experts and this always at the right price/quality ratio, which is very reasonable at Spektrum. In short: You can make your purchase of Spektrum products with us, even as a beginner.
From Wi-Fi connectivity and a large, 3.2” backlit color display to its built-in Smart Technology support, the NX10 10-channel transmitter provides experienced pilots with all of the advantages available from next-level Spektrum™ radio control.
The Spektrum™ NX10 10-channel DSMX® transmitter gives intermediate to advanced pilots a new opportunity to explore the advantages of truly innovative radio control. This radio includes an incredible array of exclusive technologies and advanced connectivity features that are found in no other 10-channel transmitters.
Out of the box, the NX10 is compatible with Smart Technology. It’s ready to support your Spektrum™ Smart batteries and Smart Avian™ ESCs, so you can receive important telemetry data right at your fingertips in real time. Exclusive Spektrum™ Airware™ software is also included to provide the easiest, most intuitive programming available.
The NX10 radio’s Wi-Fi connectivity adds more convenience. In addition to completing product registration straight from the transmitter, you’ll be able to download firmware updates instantly. It’s a totally modern user experience with some of the same features and capabilities found in the top-of-the-line Spektrum™ iX Series radios.
More proven Spektrum™ radio expertise can be found in the NX10 transmitter’s ergonomic design. The contours, balance, and control positions combine to increase the accuracy of your inputs and provide unparalleled comfort. Hall-effect sensor gimbals offer longlasting precision with an ultra-smooth feel that‘s adjustable from the front of the transmitter. An easy-to-use roller wheel interface simplifies programming, with a large 3.2” color display to make menus easy to read. Even a rechargeable 1S 6000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery and magnetic USB Cable and Micro USB Adapter for convenient USB charging are included.
From its brilliantly designed display to the Wi-Fi connectivity plus built-in Smart Technology support and more, the NX10 gives experienced pilots access to a wide array of Spektrum™ exclusive advantages and innovations. Fly your aircraft with next-level control — choose the 10-channel NX10 transmitter.
Needed to complete:
- Compatible Spektrum™ receiver, such as: AR8020T 8 Channel Telemetry Receiver
- (SPMAR8020T) // AR8360T 8 CH AS3X/SAFE Telemetry Receiver (SPMAR8360T) // AR12310T DSMX® 12-Channel PowerSafe™ Integrated // Telemetry Receiver (SPMAR12310T)
- Backlit 3.2”, 320x240 display screen with multiple color palette choices and user customizable colors
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy product registration and firmware updates
- Superb ergonomics including smooth Hall-effect sensor gimbals
- Smart Technology compatibility out of the box
- 3.7V 6000mAh 1S Lithium Ion transmitter battery and a magnetic USB Cable and Micro USB Adapter for convenient USB charging
- Airplane, sailplane, multi-rotor and helicopter programming
- 250 model memory
- Model templates available for BNF® aircraft
- Type: Advanced computer
- Number of Channels: 10
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Frame Rate: 11/22 Ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Programming Feature: Airplane/Helicopter/
- Model Memory: 250
- Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter Battery Type: 1S3P 6000 LiIon battery
- Charger: Magnetic USB cable included,
- no power supply
- Range: Full
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Rate Positions: 3 POS
- Flight Modes: 10
- Proportional Inputs: 7
- Integrated Telemetry: Yes
- SD Card/Airware™ Capable: Yes
- Receiver: Not included