This coreless motor was made with a light weight design which provides smoother, faster, and more efficiet oppertion. The SH-1250MG is the super torque servo you need in any 1/12th scale pan car. With its metal case design it not only looks awesome but allows for cooler and smoother opertiong temperatures. This servo deals out a wopping 63.9 oz. of pure torque!
Dimension : Weight 29.6 gr
- The coreless motor and light weight design provides smoother, faster, and more efficient operation.
- The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temperatures.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Supports digital and analog control signals
- Ideal for rudder on 450 level helis, CCPM on 500 level helis, and steering servo on 1/12th scale cars.
Dimension : Height 29.2 mm
Dimension : Length 35.0 mm
Dimension : width 15.0 mm
Speed 0.11 sec / 60° @ 6,0v
Torque 4.6 kg- cm @ 6,0v
Type of case Aluminium & plastic
Type of gears Metal gears
Type of motor Coreless motor
Type of servo Digital servo
Type of spine 25 tooth spine