Multiplex Funglider RR
A fantastic model for the weekend pilot the RR FunGlider is supplied 100% factory-assembled leaving you to simply install your own receiver, charge the flight battery (3S-950mAh), plug in the wings and tailplane, and go flying. With its friendly flight handling characteristics it’s a sheer pleasure to fly, being compact, agile and highly manoeuvrable. Sure enough the powerful brushless motor enables it to perform lively aerobatics and, being a motor glider, long flight times are perfectly feasible. Couple this with a low sink rate and good lift characteristics and you’ll find that the FunGlider is as much at home on the slope as it is thermalling from a flat field. But that’s not all! Given the very strong airframe if you fancy letting your hair down, high-speed descents and snappy aerobatics present no problem.
|Total surface area (sq. dm):||20.5|
Needed to complete
- 1 x 3S 950mAh Li-Po battery.
- 1 x 4-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Suitable Li-Po battery charger.
- Robust Elapor airframe.
- Assembles in just 15 minutes.
- Flight times of up to 20 minutes (without thermal assistance).
- 100% factory assembled.
- High performance brushless motor.
- Folding propeller with turbo spinner.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- 'M-Space' technology ensures a high fuselage strength.
- Large fuselage hatch for easy battery changing.
- Aerobatic capability - loops, rolls, inverted flight etc.
- Simple push-fit wing and tailplane panels.
What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled FunGlider airframe.
- 4 x Nano S servos (pre-installed).
- 1 x Permax BL-O 2816-0900 motor (pre-installed).
- 1 x MULTIcont BL-20 SD brushless ESC (pre-installed).
- 1 x Instruction manual.
Wingspan: 1300 mm