Multiplex Easystar II brushless RR
With its superb flying characteristics and safe rear-mounted motor, the new model is the ideal platform for anyone who wants to make a start in the model flying hobby. As a rugged fun machine it is also a great choice for the more experienced model pilot.
This version is completely factory-assembled. It can be ready for launching within five minutes, as the canopy is already painted, the decals are already applied, and the power system and servos are factory-installed.
The new EasyStar II incorporates many improvements.
• Powerful brushless motor - three times the power of the EasyStar I
• Folding propeller for reduced drag when gliding
• Easily detachable tailplane for convenient transport
• Prepared for ailerons (everything included in the set, apart from the two servos)
• Large internal compartment - plenty of space for a large LiPo flight pack
What the EasyStar II really can do:
The most impressive feature of the EasyStar II is its incredibly long flight times. With the recommended 2000 mAh ECO battery it is possible to rack up forty minutes of flying without thermal assistance. Fit a 4600 mAh ECO pack, and you can fly for 90 minutes, which equates to a distance of 70 km.
ARTF model with EasyStar II power set, two “Nano-S” servos, all small parts required, and multi-lingual illustrated instructions
|Wingspan 1366 mm|
|Overall length 977 mm|
|All-up weight min. 700 g|
|Wing area approx. 28 dm² (wing + tailplane, excl. fuselage)|
|Wing loading min. 25 g/dm²|
|RC functions:||rudder, elevator, throttle; optional ailerons|