Incl. Red/blue decals
The AcroMaster PRO is the consistent further development of our popular Acromaster. During development it was important to us to improve the model, but not to fundamentally change it. The appearance of the AcroMaster PRO´s is familiar at first glance, but still completely new and fresh.
The improvements at a glance:
- New engine mount and more stable force transfer into the fuselage
- New chassis made of anodized aluminum, new chassis mount, new wheel shoes with larger wheels
- New battery attachment with velcro loops
- New wing lock - Servos & Bowden cables now inboard
- Very powerful and efficient ROXXY motor and controller
- Hitec HS-82MG Servos for elevator and rudder (metal gears)
- Hitec HS-65HB Servos for the ailerons (carbonite gears)
- Canopy ready painted
- Wingstabi mounting surface integrated in the fuselage
- New stylish decal sheet (not included with the RR model)
With all these changes, the AcroMaster PRO is in better shape than ever before - and due to its good-natured flight characteristics and its versatility in aerobatics, it offers the ideal basis for relaxed flying and training of aerobatic figures. Like its predecessor, the AcroMaster PRO is designed as an all-rounder. This means that you can fly precise and classic aerobatics as well as 3D with it. The AcroMaster PRO is full throttle proof, even XA-figures (Xtreme-Aerobatic-figures) with run-up are no problem. The AcroMaster PRO is simply perfect for learning aerobatics and as a training machine for ambitious aerobatic pilots!