LEMON RX STABILIZER PLUS 7-CHANNEL RECEIVER DSMP (DSMX /DSM2 COMPABTIBLE) WITH DIVERSITY ANTENNA
- Contain all capabilities of the popular Lemon Rx stabilizer with simliar setup / interface
- Allow the use of all 7-channel even when stabilization is enabled
- All channels failsafe capability (this means that you can even set the plane in obriting in the event of transmitter failure by setting stabilizer as auto-level with bank angle under failsafe)
- Proprietary control algorithum ensure minimal user setup and extreme relability for different type of planes
- Offset adjustments due to imperfect mechnical installation / servo linkage with a flip of switches
1) What's the major difference between Lemon Rx stabilizer and Lemon Rx stabilizer PLUS?
Stabilizer PLUS has many new features and capbilities with its build-in DSMX compatible / DSM2 compatible receiver over its pervious successor of "Lemon Rx Stabilizer." One of the major differences is that stabilizer PLUS uses total of 6-axis, both accelerometer and gyroscope to obtain the plane's orientation while stabilizer uses 3-axis based gyroscope parameters (rate control) to stabilizes the plane.
Stabilizer helps the plane to smooth its flight by rate control on a windy day. With stabilizer PLUS, not only you can selectively choose rate control but it also does "auto-leveling". Auto-leveling may refers to "stick deviation / flight angle" type of control. What this means is that when you adjust the stick by 30 degree the plane will fly by 30 degree (user is not really controlling the deflection of control surface under auto-level mode but the stabilizer PLUS does all the calculation in order to achieve 30-degree angle for bank or elevation).
This is very helpful for beginner for flying plane especially without a trainer pilot around.
For instant, if the plane flipped over or loss control, the user only needs to leave his hand free on the transmitter stick and let the plane to "auto-level" it back to normal flight envelope. When the plane returns to its normal flight position, you can selectively disable stabilization to test out your skill or let the rate control mode to assist flying on a windy day.
The all-channel failsafe feature also allows user to possibly set the plane in orbit mode or gently glide the plane down in case of anything unprediable such as transmitter failure. It is up to the user creativity with the flexible but simple setup.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer with DM8 / DM9 module with the use of 3rd party transmitter should not be using this unit due to incompatability issue.
|Type:||Stabilizer PLUS 7-Ch. (End Pin) DSMP (DSMX /DSM2 Compatible) With Diversity Antenna|
|Number of Channel:||7|
|Modulation:||Proprietary DSMP/X (DSMX and DSM2 compatible with auto detection of both modes)|
|Dimension:||37(L) x 28(W) x 9(H) mm|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
RCgroups discussion (Click below link for user manual page with link to RCGroups)
See user manual for advanced setup with various functions. Below is the most simple instruction to guranteed the activation of auto-level / gyro / no stabilization with the use of 3-positions gear channel.
- Create a new aircraft model on transmitter (if dual aileron is used with 2 seperate servo without using Y-cable, select dual aileron and make sure J6 is at the on position)
- Insert bind plug horizontally between aileron and rudder to guranteed hardware reset of any unwanted settings set perviously and restore to factory default.
- Provide power. When 4 LEDs flashes sequentially, remove power.
- Set J4 to J6 accordingly. (Eg. J4 and J5 on with fixed wing aicraft with no dual aileron.)
Aileron Differential and Flaperon Constraints
Please note the following regarding the use of the Lemon Stabilizer PLUS in Autolevel mode:
1. Aileron Differential must not be used.
2. Flaperons, if available, must not be deployed.
These limitations apply only to Autolevel mode and are inherent in the way the stabilizer functions. They are fully explained in the Essential Instructions.
Video section (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] for preparing the video)
Lemon Stabilizer PLUS step-by-step for beginners
Lemon Stabilizer PLUS Basic Setup video
Lemon Stabilizer PLUS Options video
How dual antennas work
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DX5, DX6, DSMX, and DSM2 brand is a trademark as well as or is the ownership of Horizon Hobby, Inc.