The GPS LOGGER is a telemetry device that offers fast and accurate real-time position detection and feedback. It uses multiple satellite navigation systems to achieve maximum precision and resolution. Logging of all the data is possible due to its large integrated Flash memory. The logged data can be downloaded and analyzed on a computer using the free MAV Manager software.
For JETI remote control users, the GPS can display (via its LUA app), the model's position on a map (Googlemal / Openstreemap) Prohibited or restricted flight zones can be defined in the remote control, allowing you to be in case of proximity or franchise.
- Small dimensions, high measurement accuracy.
- Large industrial memory for data logging.
- Latest generation GPS chipset supporting multiple satellite systems.
- 3-axis magnetometer/compass for external navigation purpose.
- Backup supercapacitor for fast position fix after powering off.
- Voltage measurement and logging.
- Automatic telemetry detection: Duplex EX, Hott, MSB, S.Bus2.
- Automatic timezone detection.
- Configuration through the transmitter.
- Firmware updates.
|Supported positionning systems||GPS , Galileo, Glonass|
|Flash endurance||100 000 cycles|
|Sampling||10Hz, 5Hz, 2Hz, 1Hz|
|Telemetry||Duplex EX, Multiplex MSB,
Graupner Hott, Futaba S.Bus2
|GNSS Receiver sensitivity||-167dbm|
|GNSS Max Acceleration||4G|