|The Husky is a PA-18 inspired, high-winged light utility aircraft which made its first flight in 1986.
Arrows RC has recreated this backcountry workhorse — from rivet lines and body panels to the predictable STOL flight characteristics — without overlooking any detail when creating the Husky 1800mm.
Packed full of attractive features, the Arrows Husky 1800mm is prebuilt with rugged CNC landing gear, oversized balloon tires, and functional flaps for true STOL backcountry operations. A 3541-KV750 motor paired with a 45A ESC gives the aircraft near vertical performance, while the screw-together assembly means the Husky is ready for flight in no time. Perfect for beginners and experts alike, the Husky is the ultimate bush plane every pilot needs!
- Excellent STOL and slow speed performance allowing take-offs within 3 meters
- CNC landing gear absorbs hard landings
- Ultra durable over-sized tires
- Scale navigation and landing lights
- Over-sized battery compartment
- Screw-together assembly, no glue needed
- Attractive red and black trim scheme
- Made from durable EPO foam
Motor - Rudder - Elevator - Ailerons - Flaps
- HUSKY EPO Foam Airplane
- 3541-750KV Brushless Motor
- 45A ESC installed
- 17g Servo x 6
- 6-Channel Radio Transmitter
- 6-Channel Receiver
- 4-Cell - 2200 > 2600mAh LiPo Battery
- Compatible LiPo battery charger