18.6 miles long-range battery life
Double braking system
Portable folding design
The minimal yet modern design of Mi Electric Scooter has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot "Best of the Best" Award, as well as the iF Design Award 2017.
Mi Electric Scooter has a forward-thinking design that inspires and moves, just as it moves you ahead.
Every aspect of Mi Electric Scooter is crafted with simplicity in mind. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language that puts usability and the user at the front. A single button kicks the scooter to life and the red design accents add modernity. Mi Electric Scooter is made to look right, and feel right.
Simply flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter bell catches onto a latch on the rear wheel.
The result is a compact and secure folding design that's perfect for stowing Mi Electric Scooter away
at home, in the office, or in the trunk of a car.
The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum, which has a low density and high
structural strength. It also has excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance for added durability.
At just 12.5 kg Mi Electric Scooter is a great portable size and weight for carry-ons and for maneuvering stairs and pavements.
Provides a great grip and control over the scooter, even for longer rides.
Give the accelerator a gentle downward push and adjust the amount of pressure
until you reach a comfortable speed.
4 LED notification lights on the dashboard indicate remaining battery life.
Single press to switch on. Long press to shut down. When Mi Electric Scooter is on, a short single press will switch headlights on/off. Double press to switch between normal and power saving modes.
The large 8.5-inch front and rear tires have great shock absorption and anti-slip treads. Coupled with a 250W brushless DC motor for stable power output, Mi Electric Scooter is set to deliver a smoother riding experience.
Several 18650 high-capacity lithium batteries deliver up to 25 km of travel on a single charge.
Smart battery management via the app displays the health of the battery pack and notifies you immediately if there are issues.
In order to extend battery life, Mi Electric Scooter converts and stores kinetic energy during acceleration into electrical power. It is also fitted with regenerative braking for additional power. This enhances the emergency braking experience and improves battery life at the same time.
Turn your smartphone into your dashboard. Simply pair Mi Electric Scooter via Bluetooth and use the app to view current speed, remaining power, and other real-time riding statistics. Firmware updates ensure that you always have the best riding experience possible.
Using the core cruise control technology in cars, Mi Electric Scooter uses a unique algorithm that receives signal input from speed sensors to maintain smooth and stable cruise control. This reduces tension and fatigue for riders, as well as optimizes battery for longer rides.
1.Taking reference from the average adult walking speed which is approximately 1m/s or 2.2 mph.
2. Please read the user guide carefully.
3. 13.1-ft braking distance measured at 12.4 mph speeds, 68℉ weather temperatures, 165lbs load, tire pressure of 35 PSI, and on flat dry asphalt.
4. 18.6 miles long-distance range on a single full charge measured under the following conditions: 165 lbs load, 77°F weather temperatures, flat road without strong winds, power saving mode, and 15km/h constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors.
5. Cruise control not recommended above speeds of 15.5 mph, on curved paths, heavy traffic conditions, or during rainy and snowy conditions.
* Above data are based on internal lab tests and conducted in an controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.