This is the Savox SH-0263MG Super Torque Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo.
- Dual ball bearings in a micro servo? Yes, that is correct 2BB in a micro!!!
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary micro size servo.
- The metal case design looks awesome and allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components.
- Ideal for cyclic servos for 250/450 class heli's, 1/16 scale surface vehicles, 3D aircraft, and park flyer airplanes.
Dimensions: LxWxH (mm) 22,8 x 29,4 x 12
Operating voltage: V 4.8 > 6.0 volts
speed 60 ° (sec): 4,8V > 0.14 / 6V > 0.10
Force (Ncm): 4,8V > 18 / 6V > 22
Middle pulse approx (uS): 1500
Max pulse sequence (Hz): 250
Number of ball bearings 2
Servo Gear: metal
Servo case: Partly aluminum
Length of cable approx (mm): 250
Number of teeth / output: 25 / Futaba
Included accessories: servo arm, fixing