PROMO MULTIPLEX PARTENAVIA P68 RR, 1400MM
MPX PARTENAVIA RR
Vulcanair Aircraft's P.68C is a twin-engine, high-wing aircraft with six seats and a tripod landing gear. Besides being used as a cruising and transport aircraft, it is also used for pilot training. With its two engines, the P.68C is a good-natured, stable aircraft in all flying conditions, whose excellent flight characteristics are highly appreciated by many pilots.
The new Partenavia P68 from Multiplex with 1400mm wingspan is a prototypical replica for advanced model pilots. The two counter-rotating brushless ROXXY BL Outrunner C28-28-1400kV motors, in conjunction with the two MULTIcont BL-20 P68 controllers and a 3S2600 mAh battery, give the model optimum motorization and no tendency to yaw during speed changes. The model flies extremely well behaved and also allows aerobatic maneuvers such as rolls, loops and inverted flight.
The CNC-machined and spring-loaded nose wheel leg ensures that the model does not bounce when landing. The factory-mounted LED landing or navigation lights, as well as the working flaps, are also features that give the model a special charm.
The spacious battery bay accepts 3S batteries with 2200 - 5000 mAh, giving a wide range of flight performance and duration. The crystal clear front screen allows the installation of an FPV system to further increase the flying fun. With the bright red paint, the model is excellent to see in the air.
- Powerful brushless drive system with counter-rotating two-blade propellers
- Factory installed LED landing / navigation lights, functional landing flaps
- Very good handling when taxiing on the ground due to tripod landing gear with steerable, spring-loaded and CNC-machined nose wheel leg
- Quick battery change through front upper fuselage cover
- Large battery bay that accepts 3S batteries with 2200 - 5000 mAh
- Crystal clear front screen, suitable for FPV
- Ready applied bright red paint, ready applied decals
- Material: Elapor
- Level: 2 Hobby
- Wingspan in mm: 1400
- RC functions: SR/HR/QR/Spoiler/Motor
- Flight weight electric in grams: 1550
- Flight time in minutes: 10
- Battery types/cells: 3S LiPo
- Building time in min.: 180