The Central Box is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety.
Central box 320
has overload protection on each servo output.
8 channels for powerful servos and 10 channels for standard servos
• Adjustable powerful BEC for voltage stabilization
(connection of standard or HV servos)
• DITEX servo telemetry support
• Possibility to connect up to 3 receivers with serial communication
• built-in Expander function with the possibility of independent connection
of up to four JETI EX sensors
• Input for magnetic switch or RC switch
• Power supply batteries connected via MPX connector
• 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
• EX telemetry support (measurement of voltage, current, capacity, temperature, etc.)
• Easy settings changes via DC/DS transmitter („Device explorer“)
• Robust metal construction with mounting holes