BAVARIAN DEMON CORTEX PRO (3-AXIS FIXED-WING GYRO)
With the introduction of the CORTEX PRO, Bavarian DEMON opens up the next generation’s gate of 3-axis stabilization systems for fixed-wing aircraft.
Based on the latest 32-bit CPU technology and in addition to all state-of-the-art features, the CORTEX PRO offers a bunch of great new options for more flexibility, compatibility, comfort in flight and setup.
The combination of easy programming and basic setup without software, automatic signal type detection, compatibility with all common analog and digital serial protocols, as well as the dual and redundant serial input and output option, are absolutely unique.
Let the DEMON take control over your cockpit and test the CORTEX PRO now! More fun, more safety, more comfort – only your breath will backpedal…
No matter if you are flying a parkflyer, 3-D acro model, scale or turbine jet, it’s versatility turns the CORTEX PRO into the ultimate all-rounder in the market!
Thanks to the “Ready-to-Run” feature, the CORTEX PRO is immediately set up and ready to go. Simply teach in the travels, functions and mixer via a quick stick input procedure, and go fly. Additional tuning options are available via software, using your PC or laptop.
Another specialty of the CORTEX PRO fixed-wing gyro are it’s 5 independent servo channels, which can be used for any function setup, like e.g. 2 ailerons, 2 elevator and one rudder, or even a setup using 4 ailerons and one elevator.
All over a real Must-Have for every fixed-wing RC model pilot.
- Approved 3-axis stabilization technology: Made in Germany (ISO 9001)
- Immediately “Ready to Run“: Quick setup via radio, no computer necessary
- Additional tuning options: via USB cable and PC or laptop (cable not included)
- Enhanced compatibility: Supports up to 5 independent servo channels
- Universal application: no matter if Parkflyer, 3D acro model or turbine jet
- Enhanced versatility: compatible with numerous serial receiver protocols (Futaba S.BUS (input), up to 2 Spektrum/JR satellites and all PPM serial signals like with Jeti, Graupner, etc.)
- Future-proof due to online updates: Free software & firmware available
- Multi protocoll input and output
- Latest 32-bit technology
- Up to 24 channels, 16 stabilized
- Receiver redundancy for 2 inputs
- Jeti integration and telemetry
- Easy teach-in via radio
- No software needed for basic setup
- iOS & Android App via Bluetooth module (under development)
- CORTEX PRO sensor unit
- Cable loom
- Mini USB cable for computer connection